Hours of Operation:
Stay & Play Hours:
Tuesday & Thursday: 5–7:30pm
At the Y, we believe health and wellness are more than diet and exercise. It’s spending time with family, getting closer to neighbors and building community ties. It’s about staying active, connected and strong. With a Y membership you’re never locked into a contract. Instead, we make a contract with you: a promise to bring you the resources and support you need to find the healthy person inside you. Here's what's included in your YMCA membership:
- Personalized FitQuest plans, based on your goals and abilities with coaching and support
- Unlimited weekly group exercise classes
- Active fun in Stay & Play where we care for your children while you are at the Y
- Access to Halifax County's only indoor pool with swim lessons, family swimming, swim team, water exercise classes and lap swimming.
- Member discounts on YMCA programs, including child care, summer camp, swim lessons and more
- Access to YMCA personal trainers (additional fee may apply)
Single-Parent Family: $46/month
Financial assistance for membership and programs is available thanks to the generosity of donors to our annual giving campaign. To apply for financial assistance, bring your income tax forms to the Y, fill out a short form and we'll get you started.
Become a part of the Y today and learn how we help our community learn, grow and thrive. To join, stop by the YMCA of South Boston/Halifax County at 650 Hamilton Boulevard or call (434) 572-8909.
For the full YMCA site please click here.